First Silesian Uprising - 100 years anniversary
[only the diploma rules]
To commemorate this historical event, at the initiative of the Silesian Regional Branch of PZK in Katowice,
with the participation of Rybnik Regional Branch of PZK in Pszów, National Defense League club
SP9KDU in Tarnowskie Góry, HKŁ Silesian Chorągiew of Polish Scouting Association - SP9ZHP and Scouting Club SP9ZHR,
is organized from August 15th (00:00 UTC) to September 15th, 2019 (23:59 UTC) short-wave diploma action
under the name:
"I Powstanie Śląskie"
- The action consists in establishing communication with the following commemorative stations during this period:
3Z1919PS, HF1919PS, SN1919PS, SO1919PS, SP1919PS, SQ1919PS.
Each of these stations grants 15 points to the diploma
- Stations from 15 county [poviats and city poviats] in which were fighting (according to SPPAward):
CY, EM, ET, IK, KB, MF, MW, PY, RB, RN, RS, TG, TY, WV, YT,
(poviat Cieszyn, Siemianowice Śl., Świętochłowice, Piekary Śl., Katowice, Mysłowice, poviat Mikołów, poviat Pszczyna,
poviat Rybnik, Rybnik, Ruda Śl., poviat Tarnowskie Góry, Tychy, poviat Wodzisław Śl., Bytom)
they award 5 points to the diploma
- Points are allocated for communication with commemorative stations and other stations allocating points.
Communication with a given station is scored only once regardless of band and mode.
- To obtain a special diploma it is required to obtain by:
- stations SP at least 100 points
- EU stations (except SP) 60 points
- other stations 30 points
Diplomas in electronic version available for download on the
Stations assigning points to the diploma are asked to send all their logs for this period on a regular basis
to the "logSp" platform. This will ensure efficient issuing of a diploma.
The coordinator of the campaign is Marek SP9HTY. email@example.com